Naturist Association Thailand (NAT) became on 1 September 2015 a member of the International Naturist Federation (INF). The accreditation means that NAT is now officially the national organisation representing naturism as defined by INF-FNI in the Kingdom of Thailand.
For the approximately around 2000 members of NAT, the main benefit of accreditation is that Naturist Association Thailand is now authorised to issue International Naturist Passports (INF-FNI Passports) to its members. The passport gives the Thai members access – often at reduced entrance fees – to a lot of naturist accommodations worldwide. The card with valid year stamp is obligatory to participate in INF-FNI/EuNatCom events.
Naturist Association Thailand signals with its membership also its support to the fundamental values of naturism and the goals of the International Naturist Federation (INF-FNI)
- Naturism/nudism is a way of life in harmony with nature whose activities are not directed towards profit. It is characterised by the practice of common nudity, with the intention of encouraging respect for oneself, respect for others and respect for the environment.
- The goal of naturism/nudism is the promotion of the physical and mental health of human beings in nature or in athletic activities. The INF-FNI supports all initiatives that nurture the body, the mind, and the soul, and opposes anything that can cause harm, especially the abuse of nicotine, alcohol, and drugs. It promotes the protection of nature and the environment.
- The INF-FNI supports the international cooperation of all naturists/nudist to reach this common goal.
- The INF-FNI supports the worldwide recognition of naturism/nudism and its development. It cooperates with national and international authorities.
- The INF-FNI advocates the harmonious coexistence of all people and adopts a neutral attitude on political party, religion and world view. The INF-FNI rejects all forms of discrimination.
- The INF-FNI strives to reach these goals by:
- Promoting the foundation of national federations of naturist/nudist organisations
- Promoting cooperation between its members
- Representing its members
- Promoting the organisation of sport and youth work
- Publishing writings about naturism/nudism
- Taking other actions that may support naturism/nudism
- Protection against threats to naturism.
Naturist Association Thailand is the national organisation for naturism and nudism in Thailand . Established in 2007, Naturist Association Thailand is supported by over 1800 members. One third of our members are Thais citizens.
Naturist Association Thailand is a licensed tour operator and offers tours and activities within our niche to domestic as well as incoming tourists. We promote existing naturist resorts and assist new prospective naturist resorts and spas how to enter this attractive new market in Thailand.
We communicate our common values of healthy, non-sexual leisure activities towards the authorities, other tourism and business associations and the Thai public in general to the benefit of both our individual naturist members and our current and future naturist resort members.