Naturist Association Thailand is striving towards
- a world where everyone can live in freedom, with or without clothing, with respect for each other and for the environment.
- a world where the human right to be naked is protected and nudity, including social nudity, is accepted.
- a world where naturism is practiced in accordance with the INF definition of naturism.
Naturist Association Thailand’s mission is
- to support our members practicing naturism at home, at locations and in public
- to recruit and support locations where our members can practice naturism
- to work towards a world where naturism may safely and legally be practiced everywhere
Naturist Association Thailand is working towards achieving our mission in four ways.
- We support each member in living as a naturist by offering
- friendship with other naturists
- exchange of inspiration to living as a naturist
- consultation regarding involving family members in naturism
- organizing events (sport, social, festivals, culture and arts, fairs, …)
- We build positive relations among all locations in Thailand, where naturism may be practiced
- among member locations
- among non-member locations
- normalizing naturism by requesting textile resorts to offer a naturist area
- Externally - through professional PR, own website and social media work - we
- communicate naturism as a harmless and fun way of life
- promote naturism as a natural and more sustainable way of life
- promote naturism as a tool to increase self-confidence and body-acceptance
- work with the authorities to increase acceptance of naturism
- campaign towards establishment of a human right to be naked
- We cooperate with other organizations and international partners in the support of naturism