* NATCON 2018 is only for NAT (or INF) members
* Friday 4 May - Saturday 5 May - Sunday 6 May 2018.
* Only 90 USD (2900 THB) for three days - two night - INCL MEALS!
* Transport 3 1/2 - 4 hours from BKK
* 3 May: Depart Oriental Village, Chiang Mai - Arrive Resort 14.00
* 4 May: Depart Phuan Resort / Chan Resort, Pattaya 8.00 - Arrive Resort 14.00
* 4 May: Depart Barefeet, Bangkok 10.30 - Arrive Resort 14.00
* 6 May: Depart Resort 12.30 - Arrive Barefeet, Bangkok 16.30
Book here below:
What is NATCON?
NATCON is the single largest annual gathering of naturist in Asia. NATCON has been taking place in Thailand every year since 2010. Active naturists and naturist leaders from all over Asia - China, India, Malaysia, Indonesia, Vietnam, Myanmar - enjoy a long weekend together with visiting naturists from Australia, New Zealand, USA and many countries in Europe.
People join NATCON year after year - and the following year they bring their friends back with them - simply because this is an amazing jamboree with naturists getting together - again? - with a growing crowd of fellow naturists from all around Asia and the rest of the world for three days of friendship and fun. And Thailand is the ideal location with is friendly people and fabulous weather with warm, tropical nights where you can stay naked long into the early morning hours.
What is the 2018 program?
- Friday 4 May 2018, the participants will arrive during the day to the luxury Worawee Resort & Spa in Kaeng Krachan only 3 1/2 hours drive out of Bangkok. You can arrange your own transportation or drive with other participants. A bus will depart from Phuan Resort / Chan Resort in Pattaya at 8.00, from Barefeet Naturist Resort, Bangkok at 10.30. From Oriental Village, Chiang Mai, the transport leaves the day before on 3 May 2018. If you stay at one of the other resorts, ask for their transport arrangements (see contacts here.)
- At the Worawee Resort and Spa, you can check in on Fri May 4 2018 as early as from 14.00.
There is an exciting afternoon program and In the evening we meet for our first nude dinner together followed by a welcome party with music and dancing.
- Saturday 5 May 2018 there is a short, crisp seminar program but it will not be exhausting and we promise plenty of time to play in the pool or in the natural stream flowing by.
Naturist Sports Games will be arranged in the afternoon on the vast open grounds between the houses, which each can house up to ten people.
In the evening, after the dinner, the party music will come back on and you can dance away in the warm tropical night of Thailand.
- Sunday 6 May, the Finals in the sports games will take place after breakfast and up until noon. After a final group picture, we all depart for each our destination. Transport 4 hours back to Bangkok and 6 hours back to Pattaya. The busses will depart from the Worawee Resort at 12.30 and arrive at Barefeet Naturist Resort, Bangkok at 16.30 (Taxi from Barefeet to airport is 45 minutes). Arrival at Chan Resort / Phuan Rsorts around 18.30. If you stay at one of the other resorts, ask for their transport arrangements (see contacts here.)
How is the accommodation this year?
If you joined the past two years' NATCON on the river rafts in Kanchanaburi, the Worawee Resort and Spa will be a completely different luxurious experience. Each house has individual rooms with double beds and single beds. The beds are comfortable with new mattresses, blankets and pillows. In each house, around eight people share one bathroom with hot and cold shower.
The 2018 price: 90 USD only?
Yes, the price for NATCON 2018 is only 90 USD - equal to 2900 Thai Baht. Last year, the price was 3200 Thai Baht!
We know that most participants have travel costs apart from the NATCON fee itself, so we have always tried to keep the price down. This year, considering the luxury of Worawee Resort and Spa, the deal does simply not get better. Actually, the deal is so good, that your management believes we can keep this location for the next two years without growing beyond its capacity!
What is included?
The price of only 90 USDS includes
- Accommodation 2 nights
- Friday afternoon program
- Friday evening dinner and party
- Saturday morning breakfast
- Saturday seminar session
- Saturdfay lunch
- Saturday afternoon program
- Saturday evening dinner and party
- Sunday morning breakfast
- Sunday morning sports finals
- Award ceremony
- Departure drink and group photo
What is NOT included?
Beverages, except water.
What next? Buy your ticket below!
A look back at NATCON 2017:
The NATCON took in 2017 took place on three rafts and cost 300 THB more per person (3200,-). We were 80 naturists who joined, which was maximum participants for that format. Below see a little VDO from that year.